2013 MUSTANG ROUNDUP:
With temperatures in the 80’s, it will be a beautiful weekend for the Mustang Roundup! Join us in Bellevue, Washington for the 33rd Annual Mustangs Northwest Roundup, where nearly 1,000 Mustangs come together for a spectacular car show! The MCA Regional Judged Show is on Saturday, July 20th from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. On Sunday, July 21st, the popular “People’s Choice” show takes place from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Both events are located at Bellevue College. This is the “World’s Largest Annual Gathering of Mustangs”! Visit Mustangs Northwest for more details.
Stop by and see us at our vendor stalls located near the Classic Mustangs. We will have treats and free Mustang coloring books for the kids. Additionally, we will be bringing original Classic Mustang parts to sell. As always, if you need something in particular, just contact us and we’d be happy to bring it for you. Here is a list of some of the items we’ll have at the Roundup:
- Boxes of 1964 1/2 – 1973 Mustang interior, exterior and mechanical wiring
- 1968 Mustang consoles
- 1979 Mustang console
- 1970 – 1973 Mustang Space Saver spare tire
- 1966 Firestone Deluxe Champion spare tire
- 1966 Mustang all steel Shelby hood
- 1966 Mustang NOS hood
- 1971 – 1972 Mustang tilt steering column
- 1965 – 1972 Mustang miscellaneous hubcaps
- 1971 – 1973 Mustang Fastback and Convertible trim
- 1965 – 1973 Mustang radios
- Plus MUCH MORE!
Stop by our booth at the Roundup to check everything out. Just look for the FastbackStack signs and lots of Mustang parts!
Portland Oregon Automotive Swap Meet
PORTLAND SWAP MEET: Are you attending the largest automotive swap meet on the west coast? The Portland, Oregon swap meet starts in 2 DAYS!! Located at the Portland Expo Center, this swap meet runs from Friday, April 5th through Sunday, April 7th. The swap meet is held in two locations: the Portland Expo Center and the Portland International Raceway. Visit the Portland Swap Meet for more details.
We’ll be there in all the action! Come see us at our vendor stalls #9009-9011, located at the Portland Expo Center (outside area). Some of the items that we’ll be bringing with us include:
- 9” Posi N Case 31 spline 3rd member axles
- 9” Posi 3.25 31 spline carrier
- 1957 Ford 9” rear end with axles
- 1969-1973 Maverick 8” rear end housing with axles
- Mexican 302 block
- 4V J code heads Date code May 23
- 1965-1966 Air Conditioning console (Convertible)
- 68 Deluxe consoles (3)
- 67 Deluxe seat-backs (2 sets)
- 67 Deluxe interior (2 sets)
- 70 Boss 302 Space saver spare tire
- Coupe, Convertible and Fastback misc. trim
- 1967, 1968, 1972 AM/FM radios
- 1964 1965-66, 1969, 1971 AM radios
- 1966-68 new carpets, seat covers, misc. interior parts
- 1965-68 Pony door lights, Deluxe door lights
- 1965-68 Trim panels
- 1969 Mach 1 gauges
- 1970 Fenders
- 1967-1968 Fenders
- 1971-1972 Fenders
- 1971-1973 Fastback trunk lids
- 1964-73 seatbelts (singles & sets)
- 1964-73 jack/hold downs – misc parts
- 1971-73 Fastback parts
- 1969-70 Fastback trim and parts
- 1971-72 Tilt steering
- 1967-68 A/C dash vents
- 1973 Mach 1 wheels (full set)
- 1968-69 Mercury Cyclone GT Dashes (black)
- 1969 429 SCJ Holley Carburetor
- 1966 and 1967 GT 390 4V Carburetor
- 1965-1966 6 Cylinder P/S complete rack
- 1966 Shelby all steel hood
- 1965 Shelby R model heater delete unit
- 1967 Shelby grille
- 1968 Shelby tail panel, tail lights and Shelby wiring
- 1968 Stuart Warner gauges (1968)
- 1968 GT wheels with hub caps (full set)
- NOS 1965-67 Export Brace
- NOS rocker trim
- NOS 140 mph speedometer
- NOS 1970 left hand strut rod, NOS bushings
- NOS 1966 Hood
- NOS 1965-1966 Rocker trim
- NOS 1967-1968 Console shifters (2)
- NOS odds and ends
- Plus MUCH MORE!
Stop by our booths at the Portland Expo Center to check everything out. Just look for the FastbackStack sign and lots of Mustang parts!
If you are planning on going to the swap meet and want us to bring anything in particular for you, just contact us today. If, by chance, you’re not able to attend but want us to keep our eyes open for particular Mustang parts, let us know that too!
Happy bargain hunting and we look forward to seeing you soon!
P.S. If you would like to purchase something from our eBay store this week, please keep in mind that we will be gone from April 4th – April 7th. Our priority upon our return will be processing all orders that occurred while we were out.